Sunday 6 July 2014

July Bug Run by speedyrac at Garmin Connect - Player

July Bug Run by speedyrac at Garmin Connect - Player



Back blogging today. Thought I would, as been away for some time now. 13 miles today for the #runningbug Bug Mile monthly run. The idea is to start all the same time and run as many miles as you want and submit your run at the Running Bug site.

Today was my first run in my new shoes as well, On Cloud Cloud running shoes. Nice feeling that you springing on each step due to the configuration of the soles. Comfy toe box with plenty of room and a supportive feel around the upper. They come with elastic laces, as well as the traditional laces. The new laces I ordered from #Greeper were fitted ready for my first sprint triathlon in 2 weeks.

It was a pleasant run although my left hip was some what uncomfortable due to my accident yesterday on my bike in the rain. Pleased though I completed the run as running the Chelmsford Marathon in October. All in all a productive weekend. Just to add had great service from #sweatshop in Bluewater who helped me in my purchase of my shoes. Happy days. 


No comments:

Post a Comment