Saturday 12 July 2014

Shame about the On Cloud's, Now over to Nike Pegasus

Well I thought the On Cloud Cloud running shoe's were going to be hard to beat, but after running approx 50 miles in them I can say that they are not the ones for me. I was experiencing arch pain in my right foot. I tried different insoles fitted to my feet and the original ones that came with the shoes to no avail. The shoe itself fitted great, with the elastic lacing system they came with, but as much as I wanted them to be great I had to take them back to Sweatshop for a replacement and swapped them for the good old Nike Pegasus.
Iv'e only done a 5 mile run in them but can feel the difference straight away. I run midfoot/toe and found them comfy and cushioned under foot. Iv'e always liked Nike and have Vomero's, Elite and Free Run's. All have their abilities.

Next week though I will be wearing my INOV8 trail shoes for my sprint triathlon as running on grass. One thing Nike can't do is make a decent pair of trail shoes. Bike training though hasn't gone well especially as I fell of in the wet, and as you can see from the photo some nice bruising to boot!
Looking forward to the triathlon as it will be my first. I will report back on how it goes. But for now Ta ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment