Tuesday 8 July 2014

Cloud Running Shoes

OK, so I have these On Cloud, Cloud running shoes, the shoes in the photo from my previous post. I have taken the Greeper laces out and put back in the supplied elastic laces. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. The shoes were secure on my feet and no rubbing or movement to contend with. I reckon I will leave them in for my sprint triathlon in 2 weeks.
Had a good day training today as home by 2pm. Cycled to the swimming pool and swam approx 1 mile with some intervals in between, then a quick change and the cycle home. All in all about 10 mile cycle. Home and quick change then a 5 mile run.
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/537417175
One thing I must point out. I have taken out the moulded insoles I had done in Sweatshop and am going to try the ones supplied by Cloud as my right foot doesn't feel comfortable. I will let you know how this goes. I shall be using them again on my club run on Thursday at Havering '90 Joggers. Later's everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment