Monday 10 January 2011

I'm Back!!

That was a hard run today. My first run for a month, laid up with flu and a minor operation so this was the earliest I could return, and wow what a difference a month makes. I was running 5min30sec splits per Km. now running 30secs slower per split. I managed a 11 km run today of road on a track. I started of with a 10min slow jog to warm up then a 10min normal pace about 145-150bpm then a 40 minute faster pace at 155-165bpm, then finishing of with a 10min cool down. I could certaintly tell the difference. I had a shortness of breath and felt worn out after an hour. I just hope that I will be able to pick the pace up to where I was in the next few weeks as my first marathon for the year is on the 3rd April in Sussex.
Again if anyone is interested in sponsoring me in the 5 marathons I'm running this year for Help for Heroes, just follow this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment