Saturday 15 January 2011

Hard Going.....

Hour run today (12/01/2011) incorporating a 15min warm up jog then a 1min race pace, approx 150bpm, then a 2min fast pace, approx 165bpm, repeating this 10 times then into a 15min cool down. Distance covered was 9.67km at an average pace of 6:13secs per Km. I know this wasn't about time and race pace, but still feel as if I'm running slower. My heart is working harder at a slower pace but I'm hoping over the course of the next 2-3weeks my pace will improve to what I was running previous, averaging 5:30sec per Km, which will just bring me home in under 4hrs, and I mean just. I will just have to work hard I suppose.
Conditions were wet but not raining with no breeze which helped because I probably would have been even more slower. 
Don't forget this is all in aid of the Help for Heroes so please feel free to visit my charity page and sponsor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment