Thursday 27 January 2011

Catch Up

Sorry for not getting around to my Blog, just that work has been intense of late. But anyway, I've managed a few runs incorporating Fartlekking and interval training. I'm still trying to get back to my times before the break I've had, although my last run on Tuesday for an hour and a half I managed the times I'm looking for of 5min30secs. It's just the case of building up my stamina again. The new trainers (Brooks Adrenaline GTS11) are working out fine. I am finding that I'm getting some chaffing on my left foot middle toe so I will be tapping them up on my next run, which incidentally, I'm running tomorrow. Tomorrows run will be a 2hr45min run, so will be running with my Camelback and 5 gels with some jelly babies. I will be running around Hornchurch/Upminster area so just hoping there will be no rain!! Anyway I shall be blogging the outcome tomorrow, so until the. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment