Saturday 15 January 2011

Easy Run

Just the 30min run today. 10min warm up jog at slow pace about 135bpm, then 20 mins normal pace about 145bpm, then a 10min cool down. Wet and windy today, always seems to be here in Norfolk. Managed to get my pace down to a respectable 5:36sec average per Km, which is more like I'm used to, but the proof of the pudding will be my long run tomorrow for 2:30hrs. I will be just glad to get through it. The forecast is not looking good and is meant to be heavy rain, but fingers crossed ah!
I did christen my new trainers today, Brooks Adrenaline GTS11. First time I have run in Brooks and found them to be very comfortable and cushioned under the foot. I also tried a pair of XSocks which I can highly recommend, even though they cost £15.
Well not much to say today, all on tomorrow now. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment