Tuesday 6 March 2012

My First outing with my Garmin

Untitled by speedyrac at Garmin Connect - Details

Will publish a post later, but thought I would share my first outing with my new Garmin. Few teething troubles as ever trying to pair the device with my PC but we are there. Loads of information and stuff. Can't wait to get to use it more often and play with some of the custom screens. Great information on the Garmin Connect website.

I suppose I should at least give you an update as to what training I have endured the past week. The biggest mistake was missing my long run. I have managed to do some Interval training and a fast 8 mile run and also been to the gym. The gym you say? Well I thought I should and god am I feeling it. That will teach me not to go. I am going to make a concerted effort in going at least once a week.

Anyway, must dash as need to get up early for work.

Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment