Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm Back!!

At last I'm back. I know it has been a long time since I last posted on my blog, but who cares, I'm back.


I'm currently in training for the Milton Keynes Marathon in April and hoping to break the 4 hour barrier. I have also been changing my style of running. I have gone the route of minimalist. I have tried the K Swiss  Blade-Light run, but found the sole was coming of, although I did find them a very comfortable shoe with a good deal of cushioning. I have now gone over to Nike Free-Run 2's. Very light and a better shoe to use to feel you are running more naturally. The calf's have been a problem with the change of style but I now feel stronger and faster in my running. I would like to try the Saucony Kinarva 2 as I have heard a good deal of good news and reviews about them. The good news is I have found a company in America that sell them for £35 less than over here and with the import tax of £10 a bargain so will be trying a pair very soon. My other purchase will be a Garmin gps watch with heart rate monitor as I'm fed up with taking my phone out. I will keep you posted.


Hang loose everyone and I will be back...I promise

No comments:

Post a Comment